Accounts Payables Corp. Card and Personal Expense Specialist
Company: Talent Strategy
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Accounts Payables Corp. Card and Personal Expense Specialist
works with intercompany departments to reconcile company expenses
and ensure timely payments to employees for personal
reimbursements. Works extensively in our expense software Chrome
River and our Oracle ERP system. Willing to learn multi-level
budgets/coding then implement that into expense reconciliation.
Perform accounting and related clerical tasks pertaining to the
maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Research issues that cause delays and proposes solutions and
improvements. Work with external vendors directly to resolve unpaid
invoice issues. Work with intercompany accounts receivable group to
ensure the proper payment of foreign invoices are made.
- Reconcile monthly transactions with corporate credit cards to
ensure they are within company policy and budgetary codes.
- Reconcile all personal expenses to ensure they are within
company policy and budgetary codes.
- Onboard all new employees into our expense and ERP system.
- Handle all communication with employees regarding expense
reconciliation and expense system updates.
- Assist in maintaining expense software/rolling out new features
- Help with rollout of new travel software company wide.
- Create internal audit/reports of expense system for quarterly
- Process credit/debit memos and invoices on a timely basis.
Review all invoices for proper documentation and approvals prior to
keying/releasing invoices for payment.
- Analyze vendor accounts on a weekly basis. Determine root
causes for blocked payments by comparing goods receipts to invoice
receipts. Obtain copies of packing lists and proof of deliveries
- Communicate, follow up and resolve open issues with functional
area purchasing. Document action plans.
- Ensure that intercompany payment process is completed each
month. Reconcile open invoices to goods receipts with foreign
- Resolve payment disputes with internal and external vendors to
ensure on-going relationships with no disruption in goods or
- Maintains new customer setup and 1099s.
- Process electronic payments via ACH, EFT or wire and check
positive pay exceptions.
- Handle monthly bank reconciliations for multiple accounts with
multiple banks.Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - Finance/Accounting with 2-3 years
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Oracle ERP knowledge a plus
- Expense reporting software experience a plusCompetencies
- Fiscal management experience
- Business acumen.
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Communication proficiency
- Business ethicsTravelThis position requires minimal travel; 1-2
times/year also to Illinois.
Keywords: Talent Strategy, Grand Rapids , Accounts Payables Corp. Card and Personal Expense Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!