Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: People Driven Technology, Inc
Location: Byron Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPeople Driven Technology, Inc is a technology
value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that
focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our
clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business,
technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes,
in a methodical manner. Offered Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance,
and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.The company is
seeking to hire a Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist to
perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial
team. This person will be responsible for generating customer
invoices, processing payments, and resolving outstanding customer
account balances.This position is full-time, Monday through Friday
from 8 AM – 5 PM ET.Role Responsibilities
- Generate invoices per customer/project specifications and
prepare additional documentation if required.
- Prepare and distribute monthly customer statements.
- Work with customers and internal team members to resolve
invoice concerns and reconcile account differences.
- Set up new customer accounts and collect relevant
- Reconcile sales tax accounts and track exemption
- Process customer/partner credit card payments, ACH payments,
and company bank deposits.
- Follow up on outstanding customer invoices.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the month-end close process,
reporting, and audit requests.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in billing, collections, or accounts
- Self-starter that is excited to be part of the initial group of
employees for a high-growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word,
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Detail-oriented and organized.Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Experience in the tech industry.
- Sales tax, GST/PST, or VAT knowledge
- Experience in NetSuite or other ERP systems. Recruitment Agency
Notification People Driven Technology, Inc does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers
email address, People Driven employees, or any other company
location. People Driven Technology, Inc is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes. Equal Opportunity
EmployerPeople Driven Technology, Inc is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based on
merit, qualifications, and our business needs. People Driven
Technology, Inc is dedicated to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you
need reasonable accommodations because of a disability for any part
of the employment process, please contact the recruiter and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: People Driven Technology, Inc, Grand Rapids , Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Byron Center, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!