Company: Monroe Sweeris & Tromp
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Highly regarded and well-respected West Michigan CPA firm is
looking to grow our team!We are seeking 1 full-time and 1 part-time
team members to assist with tax, audit/reviews, consulting and
client services. We offer a competitive salary and a commitment to
providing a great work life balance.The position is working with
our tax department in preparing and reviewing tax returns and
support our client services department in providing accounting and
consulting services. The candidate should be able to handle
multiple engagements and maintain client relationships. The
candidate should have three to seven+ years of public accounting
experience or tax preparation experience.Our firm consists of five
partners and a team of professionals with backgrounds varying from
international, regional and local CPA firms. We offer services to a
broad range of industries utilizing a team approach to maximize
each professional's strength in serving a client. We serve
construction, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, employee
benefit plans, not-for-profit organizations, transportation,
professional services, and other small businesses with high quality
professional services delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
As advocates and advisors, we are committed to providing our
clients with close, personal attention. Our continual investment of
time and resources in professional education, technology, research
materials and extensive business relationships is indicative of our
commitment to excellence.
- Maintaining client relationships and delivering excellent level
- Ability to prepare corporate, partnership, and individual tax
- Ability to support client recordkeeping and questions utilizing
various accounting packages including QuickBooks.
- Ability to perform tax services independently.
- Ability to recognize accounting and tax issues and perform
research towards resolution.
- Training staff regarding software, tax and accounting
- Being self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an efficient and timely
- Developing networking relationships within the business
- Working as a team member on various accounting, tax and
- Communicating professionally with clients and colleagues.by
Keywords: Monroe Sweeris & Tromp, Grand Rapids , Tax Preparer, Accounting, Auditing , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!