Full Charge Bookkeeper
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CFS has partnered with a company in Grand Rapids that's looking
to hire a Full Charge Bookkeeper. Our client is a leading
distributor of corporate apparel and branded/corporate gifts. They
have been steadily growing their company, product lines, and
services over the past 20 years. The Full Charge Bookkeeper should
have high attention to detail, strong organizational skills,
excellent communication skills, and a knowledge of small business
accounting including accounts payable/receivable, purchase orders
and invoice payment, financial record keeping and general
accounting procedures/reports. Responsibilities:
- Organization of office paperwork including purchase orders,
packing slips, invoices, customer payments.
- Preparing vendor invoices for payment.
- Preparing and making bank deposits.
- Managing past due client accounts including contact for
- Preparing business reports including sales reports, production
reports, profit reports communicating financial status directly to
- Reconciling statements, general ledgers, filing HR forms and
tax documents with outside accounting firm.
- Preparing payroll, managing PTO and benefits
- Additional office related duties as needed Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 5 years previous experience.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping software.
- Bookkeeping certification (preferred)
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Grand Rapids , Full Charge Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!