Food Safety Auditor - Contractor
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position SummaryDiversey is building its roster of consultant
auditors across the United States. These are part-time contract
positions, auditing retail/grocery and food service
establishments.Auditors will need to be free of any conflict of
interest (e.g. you cannot be employed full-time by another company
while contracting with Diversey). Freelance auditors and
independent consultants are ideal and welcome to apply. Auditors
will conduct audits that measure conformity to established
regulatory, industry, and customer brand standards for clients
around food safety, workplace safety, and facility standards.
- Learn account standards, participate in initial calibration
activities, pass calibration exam
- Observe food preparation and cooking procedures to ensure food
safety, health, and sanitation standards are followed.
- Conduct audits that are scheduled weekly based on the
contractor's availability Monday through Friday. The length of each
audit will vary.
- Complete audits using an Android or iOS tablet.
- Travel to scheduled client site to complete audit.
- Travel is not reimbursed for auditing, and audits are paid at a
flat rate per location.
- Minimum Certified Professional Food Safety (CP-FS)
- Minimum 2 years in grocery, food service, auditing, or food
safety training experience
- Ability to conduct audits Monday - Friday from 8:00 am until
- Must have a personal tablet with connectivity and camera
capabilities, that runs the current operating platform for iOS or
- Must have ability to drive / transport oneself to client
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Registered Sanitarian or equivalent
- Bachelor's degrees in, Food science, Food and Nutrition,
Restaurant Management/Hospitality, Environmental health, Education,
or another relevant subject
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or protected veteran status.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Diversey provides
reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities to enable them to be considered for any position to be
filled unless the accommodation would pose an undue hardship.
Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete
the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources Department
Keywords: Diversey, Grand Rapids , Food Safety Auditor - Contractor, Accounting, Auditing , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!