Company: Quality Edge
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Quality Edge, we specialize in aluminum and steel exterior
building products - including siding, soffit, fascia, trim coil,
gutter protection, and other building accessory products. Our goal
of providing quality products to make homes look better and last
longer is a primary focus to our customers.
We are a growing company. We need to add an additional Staff
Accountant to the Finance Team. This position will be a key
contributor to the day-to-day accounting operations. Top candidates
will be self-starters who have excellent customer service skills
and are eager to perform general accounting assignments at a
professional level with minimum supervision. Key competencies would
include an ability to balance the variety of responsibilities
associated with this position, as well as an excellent set of
organizational skills that will drive focus on tasks, even during
times of distraction.
- Assist with various responsibilities including account
reconciliation and fixed asset management.
- Maintain and perform all related functions for accounts payable
through FileBound Software System.
- Work with variety of department leads to investigate and
resolve differences between invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Assist with month end close and annual audits.
- Calculate/enter journal entries, create/maintain tracking
worksheets, and entry of reported results to parent company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in accounting required with a 4 Bachelor's
- 0-2 years hands on accounting experience and/or training.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in
Wage commensurate with experience. We provide a competitive
employment package which includes bonus incentives, medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurance. In addition, a 401k
with a 100% match on 3% plus 50% up to 6%. If you possess the
skills outlined and are interested in making a significant
contribution to our Finance team and growing company then you may
be the right candidate. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Do you have a minimum of an associate's degree?
- Do you have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
with an exmpasis in Excel?
- Do you have proficient knowledge of GAAP?
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Quality Edge, Grand Rapids , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Ada, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!